Currently a users uses the JAWS screen reader program along with web browser - Chrome, IE, Firefox. How do you enable the setting for the visually impaired users in Classic and New User Experience (UX) PPM?
1. Open Administration, and from Organization and Access, click Resources.
2. Click the name of the resource.
The properties page appears.
3. Select the appropriate Accessibility check boxes:
Screen Reader Optimized UI
Determines whether the user interface is optimized so that a screen reader can better recognize the features. Select this check box for any visually impaired user who is using a screen reader.
Default : Cleared
High Contrast Color Mode
Determines whether a specific UI theme to assist color-deficient users is used. If selected, the user sees the High Contrast UI theme.
4. Save your changes.
5. (Optional) If you selected the Screen Reader Optimized UI, verify that the screen reader software is running on the user's computer.
6. If the user is logged in to CA Clarity PPM, instruct the user to log out and log back in.
New UX is not enabled for integration with the JAW reader. User can only use Classic PPM with The JAW reader
additional information for the accessibility for PPM.