1. Use the following commands:
- For CA Strong Authentication Instance to remove the required instance.
delete from ARWFINSTANCES where hostname=’<hostname> and INSTANCENAME= ‘<instancename>’;’;
- For CA Risk Authentication Instance to remove the required instance.
delete from ARRFINSTANCES where hostname=’<hostname> and SERVERTYPE='RiskFort';
2. Restart the CA Strong Auth, CA Risk Auth and CA Adnmin UI installed under Application Server
3. Verify that the "Instance Management" of Admin UI for CA Strong Authentication and CA Risk Authentication does not show the instances that were removed.
** Also refer to the KB #10694 for a best practice that is mentioned in that document **** ----- https://knowledge.broadcom.