Recently upgraded to 10.3 - we have been able to successfully convert DDMDB from MyISAM to InnoDB tables. However, now our Secondary Archive Manager is showing issue with sync to Primary
Jan 18 23:10:33 : Failed to sync events.
Jan 18 23:10:33 : Starting sync of events from primary ArchMgr
Jan 18 23:10:33 : Last event synchronization time is Jan 18 23:10:33
Jan 18 23:20:33 ERROR TRACE at CsEventMgr.cc(2528): Failure detaching from primary ArchM
In the process of upgrade and conversion of the databases, the Primary and Secondary databases were no longer in sync with each other.
Copy Primary DDMDB database to Secondary to ensure the databases are in sync.
- on Primary server, shut down Archive Manager
- nav to <SPECROOT>/SS/DDM
- run ./ddm_save <ddmdb_filename>.ddmdb
- shut down Secondary AM
- then take a copy of <ddmdb_filename> to Secondary <SPECROOT>/SS/DDM
- run ./ddmload -i <landscape handle> <ddmdb_filename>.ddmdb
where, <landscape handle> is the LS handle of the Primary/Secondary FT pair
when prompted to initialize the database, choose Yes
- start up Primary and Secondary archive managers