hs_err_pid# log entries: # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x000000005daee5f5, pid=276, tid=0x00000000000015e4 # # JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_102-b14) (build 1.8.0_102-b14) # Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (25.102-b14 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops) # Problematic frame: # V [jvm.dll+0x13e5f5] # # Core dump written. Default location: D:\Program Files (x86)\Nimsoft\probes\service\cabi_external\hs_err_pid276.mdmp #
1. The server where the cabi_eternal robot is installed has a Java instance at the server level. This can be confirmed by reviewing the programs list in the Add/Remove Windows applet. 2. Robot's Java_jre 1.81instance is corrupt
UIM 9.02 cabi_external 3.32
1. Stop the Nimsoft Robot Watcher service
2. From a text editor, remove the NIM_JRE_HOME = jre/jre8u102 and NIM_JRE_HOME_1_8 = jre/jre8u102 statements from the <environment> section of the robot.cfg file. Saved changes.
3. Delete the <installPath>\Nimsoft\jre\jre8u102 directory and its contents.
4. Start the Nimsoft Robot Watcher service Note: Probes that depend on the jre 1.81 will fail to start.
5. From IM. open the Controller Configure UI ->Select Setup -> Click Environment->Add a new Variable with "Path" as the name with a single space Note: The Path statement forces the robot to ignore the external Java install