How does CA Easytrieve SQL INSERT work for Microsoft SQL Server data base via ODBC driver?
Click this link please: CA Easytrieve - Microsoft SQL Server ODBC test .mht
The document descibes a very simple process - the DB and table as well as the ODBC driver properties, how to display records via Easytrieve SELECT and how to INSERT a record via Easytrieve. It contains these topics:
1. Test DB for this test - RGTESTDB1
2. Test table for this test - NUMTAB1
3. ODBC Driver for this Test - SQLServerODBC32_RGTESTDB1
4. Easytrieve - SELECT (without CONNECT)
5. Easytrieve INSERT (with CONNECT)