When going to "Reports --> Graphs" we see that we can filter the output within "Display" field.
What do those filters mean?
What are the available filters in the "Display" field within "Reports --> Graphs" measuring?
The following filters are available:
- Availability: Compares the Uptime and Downtime of your server or site.
- Performance: Check in milliseconds the resolve, connect, processing and transfer time at your server.
- Uptime: See the percentage of your sites Uptime.
- Resolve time: The resolution (translation) of your Domain's name in milliseconds.
- Connect time: The time required for the connection to your server.
- Processing time: Measured in milliseconds the processing time.
- Transfer time: The time for the completion of data transmission.
- Download time: See the download rate per second.
- Total time: The sum of connect and download time in milliseconds.
- Download size: The size of downloads from your server in bytes.
- Transfer speed: Bytes per second of the transfer speed of your servers.
- Download speed: Bytes per second of the Download speed of your servers.
- Checks and check errors: The number of site checks and the number of those which returned an error, either by crossing a slow-time threshold, timing-out, or getting a web-based error from the site (i.e. 404).