This article can help us to modify / change the thresholds for different tablespaces or any checkpoint having different values to be monitored with different thresholds.
How to change the threshold for specific checkpoint in a oracle probe
1. Open oracle probe configuration GUI.
2. Go to Status tab.
3. Click on required checkpoint (All checkpoints will be shown left side column)
4. Select the required Message text (right column in status tab)
5. Click on "yes" when it asks for "Add to static".
6. Change the threshold value as per the requirement. (Ex: Changed the value from 1000 to 500 to get an alert).
7. Click on "OK" and then "Apply" to restart the probe.
8. Alarm got generated successfully.
In case if you have any further queries or concerns, feel free to raise a case with CA/Broadcom support.