CABI VMware reports do not work.
- CABI version: 3.20
- cabi v3.20
- cabi_sla_reports_pack v1.00
- uim_cabi_health_report_pack v1.30
- CABI VMware Reports require UIM v9.0 and other associated packages
Please refer to the requirements and link below:
Here is a partial extract from the Help doc:
Dashboard Specific Requirements
The following requirements exist:
- The vmware (VMware Monitoring) probe version 6.87 or later must be deployed and collecting data.
- CA UIM 9.0. - CABI Probe version: cabi version 3.30 or later
- CABI Packages: ump_cabi portlet version 3.20 and uim_core_dashboards_pack version 2.40
- Monitoring Technology Dashboard Package: uim_vmware_dashboards_pack version 1.0.0
- View the complete list of package dependencies for VMware Dashboards.
- The Metrics for VMware Dashboards must be enabled in the vmware probe to populate the dashboard with data. The easiest way to enable the metrics is to configure the probe with a template.
- The default template for the vmware probe contains all the required metric settings.
...and the name of the vmware package has changed - the BETA version name is:
If you are not able to find uim_cabi_vmware_dashboards package under your installation, open a case under Broadcom Support and ask for it.
Article title: UIM - vmware probe cabi reports empty