Deleting Jobs from VAIM Queue
Article ID: 116727
CA Server Automation
CA Virtual Assurance for IM
- Currently trying to deploy Windows SysEDGE agent.
- Created the job and submitted yesterday afternoon.
- The job is still in "delivering" state and won't complete.
- Tried to resubmit the job and that did not work.
- Tried to cancel the job and that did not work.
- Restarted all VAIM Services but jobs still at 0% in "delivering" state.
- Hung jobs can sometimes cause all future deployments to fail.
- Delete hung jobs from VAIM queue.
1. Stop CA SM Domain Server Service and Close Browser.
2. Make backup copy of audit.dat file (C:\ProgramData\CA\SM\domainserver\data)
3. Download "delete jobs from VAIM.txt" file attached to this document to the root of C:\ as "delete.txt"
4. Replace job ids within delete.txt with the job ids for the hung jobs in the queue.
5. Run the following
C:\Program Files (x86)\SQLite ODBC Driver>sqlite3 C:\ProgramData\CA\SM\domainser
ver\data\audit.dat < C:\delete.txt
6. Start CA SM Domain Server Service.
7. Clear Browser Cache completely before logging into VAIM UI and Jobs should be removed.
8. Re-submit VAIM Deployment jobs.