Do not have access to the mdbadmin password or forgotten the mdbadmin password?
Can the mdbadmin the password be reset?
Release: 17.x-Service Desk Manager-Full License
To change the mdbadmin password
1. Open the Sql Server Management Studio application
2. Drop down the Security folder
3. then drop down Logins folder
4. Select the user mdbadmin right click select properties
Change the password in this screen
5. Run pdm_configure to make sure all applicable sources are updated
NOTE: If you have other products that use mdbadmin, there may be steps required for those products to recognize the new password.