A few Linux robots appeared red and in an error state in IM.
- UIM 8.5.1 - Robot v7.91
Using putty telnet we found that the robot was not responding on port 48000.
For the problematic robots that were displaying red in the IM with error status, we checked the machines via ping, nslookup, traceroute, etc.
The Linux admin also joined us for access purposes and to confirm/deny the machines' actual status.
- One machine should have been decommissioned/retired, so the customer went ahead and removed the robot. - One machine needed to be re-checked by the Linux admin (internally) - One robot/machine simply no longer existed