- While trying to Copy Cost Plan, error message received: "A Submitted Budget already Exists".
- Scenario : We have a Cost Plan created and a Submitted Budget Plan. But the Budget Plan is not yet approved.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Log into CA PPM and a create financially enabled project or use an existing one
2. Make sure there are some resources or add some to the project team
3. Create a Cost Plan
4. Populate the Cost Plan using the action 'New from Investment Team'
5. As this should be the Plan of Record use the Action Submit Plan of Record for Approval
- Do not approve the Submitted Budget
6. Now select the action Copy Cost Plan
Expected result: The cost plan is copied
Actual Result: The cost plan does not get copied, it returns message, 'Error A submitted budget already exists.'