When a virtual attribute is referenced in the start condition of a process, other processes (based on the same object) get kicked-off incorrectly. Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a virtual attribute on the Task object. (Eg. v_status, referening status attribute from project object)
- Create a process based on the Task object with start condition on update event ( Task Name != Task Name [Previous Value] ), call it Process_1. Connect Start to Finish, Validate and Activate process.
- Create another process based on task object, with start condition on update event with virtual attribute involved. Eg. ( Task v_status = 'Rejected' ), call it Process_2. Connect Start to Finish, Validate and Activate process
- Navigate to any Project, open a task, and update some field value other than its Name
- Check the Processes tab to see if any processes that are initiated
Process_1 is not initialized, as the start condition is not metActual Result:
Process_1 is initiated/completed