Archive Manager crashed out of the blue with the following stack:
#0 0x00007f5365df72f5 in CsNMgrClient::shutdown() () from /opt/SPECTRUM/lib/libgserv.so.1
#1 0x0000000000443d1a in CsEventDClient::~CsEventDClient() ()
#2 0x000000000042d152 in CsEventDomainService::clear_request_list(CsEventDomainService*) ()
#3 0x00007f53647661a9 in TimerThreadPool::threadWorkFunc(void*) () from /opt/SPECTRUM/lib/libmoot.so.1
#4 0x00007f5364762a63 in moot_thread_start () from /opt/SPECTRUM/lib/libmoot.so.1
#5 0x00007f535f11d030 in ?? () from /lib64/libc.so.6
#6 0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()
Archive Manager was in the middle of clearing client nodes that were no longer connected.
This is likely a one time crash and Archive Manager database can be repaired then started back up.
To repair the Archive Manager database:
1. Log into the system as the user that owns the Spectrum installation
2. If on Windows, start a bash shell by running "bash -login"
3. cd to the $SPECROOT/SS/DDM database
4. Ensure the Archive Manager process is not running
5. Check for and delete the .DDMDB.LOCK file
6. Run the following command to repair the database:
7. Restart the Archive Manager process
Please open a case with Spectrum Support if the Archive Manager continues to crash or if the repair is not successful.