- How to Monitor Task Scheduler events from UIM?
- This can be achieved using the ntevl probe, however certain configuration changes are required in prior so that ntevl is able to read the Task Scheduler Event logs.
- Under the “Properties” tab in the ntevl probe from the list of “Available log Files”, you need to select the appropriate logs to read i.e. in this case
- Since the Events of TaskScheduler do not directly not fall under the default logs of ntevl namely System, Application and Security.
- We can use this method to set ntevl to read additional logs other than standard one.
- Alternatively you can add this under the Logs Section through the Raw Configure(Shift + Right click)
These changes enables the server to read logs other than standard ones.