1. Open the NAS GUI on the Primary Hub.
2. Select Auto-Operator -> Scripts -> right click and select new script.
3. Add the following and save the new script:
event.level = "3"
NOTE: If you test the script in this window it will fail, ignore the error.
4. Under Auto-Operator -> Pre-processing Rules -> right click and select new.
5. Select the following:
- Filter type: custom
- Severity Level: Major, Critical
- Select "NMS Hub Name" and hit f1, select the hub in question.
- Custom Script: Select the new script in question.
- You can select the operating periods in the other tab.
- As a word of caution with this approach - the NAS will only run a single matching preprocessing rule. If this is the first one being added then there's no issue but if you are already using preprocessing rules then this rule would potentially prevent other matching preprocesing rules from being triggered. More details here: NAS preprocessing rules and order - https://comm.support.ca.com/kb/NAS-preprocessing-rules-and-order/KB000033890