Due to security issues, there is a need to hide the Apache Tomcat version when the HTTP 404 error page appears.
How to Hide Apache Tomcat Version Number from Error Pages in Service Desk Manager?
Service Desk Manager 14.x and 17.x
1. Go to SDM Server and navigate to the Program Files (x86)\CA\SC\tomcat\8.5.6\lib directory
2. Create the following path under the lib subdirectory - org\apache\catalina\util (Example: C:\Program Files (x86)\CA\SC\tomcat\8.5.6\lib\org\apache\catalina\util)
3. Create a file with the name 'ServerInfo.properties' in the UTIL folder
4. Edit the file and type the message you want to appear. For example: server.info=Apache Tomcat
5. Save changes
6. Restart the Service Desk Manager service
7. Delete web browser cache
Now when an Apache Tomcat page is viewed, the version information is replaced with the text entered in the ServerInfo.properties file created above