This as a defect and our development is working on having this fixed in the next CR or future release.
In the meantime you can use the following workaround:
On the gateway go to the privileged shell and make the following modifications:
- cd /opt/SecureSpan/Gateway/runtime/web/ssg/webstart/
- cp manager.jnlp manager.jnlp.bak
- chmod +w manager.jnlp
- vi manager.jnlp and remove the line
<jar href="lib/slf4j-ext-1.6.5.jar" version="1.6.5" />
- safe the changed file
- cd /opt/SecureSpan/Gateway/runtime/web/ssg/webstart/lib
- cp version.xml version.xml.bak
- chmod +w version.xml
- vi version.xml and delete the following block inside the file:
Now launch the web application again. Please do not try to reuse already downloaded manager.jnlp files.