In the Portal on the Create -> Create Virtual Service page:
An error occurred with your recording session. Please check the logs for details.
1. Enter a name for the Virtual Service
2. Click Continue
3. The error "An error occurred with your recording sessions. Please check the logs for details." is displayed.
4. The count for "Virtual Services in progress" is increased by one.
The DevTest_Home/vseDeploy/VSE_2013 folder is corrupted and caused the issue.
The DevTest_Home/vseDeploy/VSE_2013 folder is corrupted and must be rebuilt.
1. Shutdown the VSE in question.
2. cd DevTest_Home/vseDeploy
3. rename VSE_2013 to VSE_2013_backup
4. Restart the VSE. A new VSE_2013 folder will be created.
5. Copy only the .mar files from vseDeploy/VSE_2013_old to /vseDeploy/VSE_2013.
6. Redeploy the Virtual Service for any .mar file that was not copied in step 5.
7. Verify all Virtual Services are deployed.
8. Verify the original issue is corrected.
9. If desired the vseDeploy/VSE_2013_old directory can be removed.