Users copying Project Cost Plans in PPM/Clarity that already have a submitted budget are unable to do so in the Classic View. Instead they get the message 'Error A submitted budget already exists'.
Steps to reproduce:
- Log into CA PPM and a create financially enabled project or use an existing one
- Make sure there are some resources or add some to the project team
- Create a Cost Plan
- Populate the Cost Plan using the action 'New from Investment Team'
- As this should be the Plan of Record use the Action Submit Plan of Record for Approval
- Now select the action Copy Cost Plan
Expected result: The cost plan is copied
Actual Result: The cost plan does not get copied, it returns message, 'Error A submitted budget already exists.'