SystemEDGE Service does not stay running: WM_SocketCreateServer : Error -1 (2) in bind ( 1028)
Article ID: 112580
CA Systems Performance for IM (SystemEdge)
AWM_SocketCreateServer : Error -1 (2) in bind ( 1028).
- Unable to start CA SystemEDGE service.
- The sysedge.log shows the following:
AWM_SocketCreateServer : Socket was not created.
- bind_address parameter was set within the sysedge.cf but it was set to an IP address not defined on the server.
- Edit sysedge.cf file located under SystemEDGE\config folder and make sure bind_adress is correct value.
- Delete SystemEDGE Port# folder located under.
3. Start SystemEDGE.