Below are the some Callout Status for the failed and Unavailable transaction.It will helps the admins to understand more about the Issue.
There are a few tips to understand the status and reason of any transaction :
* We need to consider the combination of “Transaction type”, “Callout Status”, “Transaction Status” and “Reason”.
* The term “TridentXX” is just informative for us to know which server did the transaction hit and this helps us pulling reports and logs for any disputed transaction.
* The term “Abandoned” indicates the transaction was disrupted either because of response time out on any server/callout or the CH just aborted the transaction.
* The term “Cancelled” indicates the CH cancelled the transaction at any stage by hitting “Cancel”.
* There are 3 types of transactions- Regular(a normal purchase transaction), Autoenroll(this is when the CH is performing a first time transaction and is trying to enroll) and FYP. A) Failed Transaction:
A 3DS transaction can be failed due to various reasons. Below are the few reasons that may cause fail transaction.
which means "NO mobile number / Email available in database".
2. CARDHOLDER NOT FOUND
which means Cardholder who is performing this transaction is not found.
3. INACTIVE ACCOUNT
which means Cardholder account is Inactive
which means not able deliver the OTP to Banks's Backend / Vendor.
which means that we did not receive and successful response from Bank Backend.
which means Cardholder entered the correct DOB [ Date of Birth ] But the Card CVV number or Expiry date entered by the Cardholder is not correct.
7. CAVV Gen Error
which means CAVV generation failed.
8. Optin Decline
which means Cardholder declined to join the online authentication
program during ADS.
9. PAReq Validation Failed
which means PAReq does not conform to the 3-D Secure specifications.
10. PARes Signing Failed
which means Invalid signing certificate for range.B) Unavailable transaction :
Unavailable transaction occurs due to various reasons. Below are the few reasons that may cause Unavailable transaction.
Following are the cases when the ACS will send a VERes of U :
Following are the cases when the ACS will send a PARes of U :
If there is a Merchant ID mismatch between PAReq and corresponding VEReq.
If there is AcquirerBIN mismatch between PAReq and corresponding VEReq.
If VERes could not be marked to indicate that the PAReq has been received, possibly because of some error with DB.
Country Code Validation against known ISO currency codes fails.
Exponent in PAReq is different from the minor units of Purchase currency as per known ISO currency code details.