Does anything need to be done in VAIM if SQL DB files are being moved on same SQL Server?
Article ID: 112408
CA Server Automation
CA Virtual Assurance for IM
- Our SQL DB team needs to move our VAIM databases from the D: drive to the E: drive on the same SQL server.
- Does anything need to be done within VAIM?
- Moving the SQL DBs to different drives on the same server is a pure SQL operation.
- VAIM won't know the physical locations of the DBs have been moved.
- Stop the CAIApache Server service on the VAIM server until the SQL work is completed.