Spectrum Alarm Title shows as N/A in OneClick
Article ID: 112315
You may experience the following issues:
- Spectrum Alarms display as N/A in OneClick
- When editing Alarms in Event Configuration the definitions are blank or inconsistent depending which OneClick Server it's viewed on.
Release: All Supported Releases
Component: SPCAEM - Events and Alarms
- Customized events are not synchronized to additional OneClick Servers outside of where the edits are made.
- When customizing events within Event configuration these changes are synced to all Spectrum Landscapes in the DSS environment but they are NOT synced to any additional OneClick Servers.
- Make ALL Event customizations on one designated OneClick Server.
- When completing the changes copy the SPECROOT/custom/Events/CsEvFormat and CsPCause folders from the designated OneClick server to all additional OneClick Servers.
- Then reload the events from the Spectrum Administration Page - Administration > Update Events and Alarm Files > Reload