UIM 8.51 or higher
Following are the steps that can be used to get what desired:
- Create 'Ad Hoc View'
- UIM Domain
- Choose Data, Alarms Only (for example)
- In New Ad Hoc View:
Table Full Data
On the left selected the columns and groups
- 'Save Ad Hoc View As'
- Put it in: root, Organizations, Unified Infrastructure Management, shared, adhoc, adhoc_reports - given a name in Data View Name ('Alarms by host' in this sample)
- Creation of Dashboard
- Create 'Dashboards'
- Select on the left the Data View created before
- Save Dashboard
- Put it in Public, ca, UIM, dashboards, common
Connection to UMP
Target is to have the dashboard under 'Unified Dashboard', 'CA Business Intelligence'
- Go to -> Control Panel
- Site Pages (on the left)
- Private Pages (tab on the right)
CA Business Intelligence Dashboards
- Click on Add Child Page tab
- Give a name (My custom dashboard, for example)
- Click on Add Page
- Click on 'My custom dashboard
- Click on Add Child Page
- Give a name (My Alarm dashboard)
- Add page
- Click on the left on My Alarm Dashboard
- Click on tab 'Copy portlets from page'
- In 'Copy from page' select any
- Click on Save
- Go to -> My private pages
- Unified Dashboards, CA Business Intelligence, My Custom Dashboards, My Alarm dashboard To modify the selection (any) done before:
- Click on the wrench, Preferences
- In Dashboard path select the dashboard created before
- Return to Full Page