A couple of settings that can resolve this issue (Before making these changes, please verify with your Network team that these settings are approved)Setting 1. Trusted Sites:
Setting 2. LAN settings:
- In Internet Explorer go to Internet Options->Security->Trusted Sites->Sites:
- Uncheck 'Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone'
- Add both the http and https URLs for your PPM environment to Trusted sites
- In Internet Explorer go to Internet Options->Connections
- Click on the LAN settings button
- Verify the settings here are set correctly. Compare them against a working machine for any differences such as a difference in the Address being used under Automatic configuration
Use a different supported Browser such as Chrome. Note the following support of IE with CA PPM:
- As of 15.4, IE11 is no longer supported in the New UX (User Experience), and in the first PPM release of 2019, we are planning to drop support of IE11 for Classic PPM as well.
- These are the Web Browsers supported in the latest release (15.4.1):
- Microsoft Edge 40.15063.674.0 or higher (Windows 10)
- Firefox Quantum 58.0.2 or higher (2)
- Google Chrome 64.0.3282.167 or higher (2)