Total tables :1 Total rows :1 Total inserts:0 Total updates:0 Total errors :2 Highest Table keys processed :Spell_Macro(404122) Files processed: 1
CA Service Desk Manager 12.9, 14.1 and 17.x All Supported Operating Systems
1. Identify the problematic MDB table from the error message. It can be located right after the 'Error 1 on update, insert or delete done.' statement. In the example above, it is the SPELL_MACRO table.
2. Run the following SQL Query against the MDB database to identify the key value of the problematic table
select * from kc where key_name like '%SPELL_MACRO%'
3. Run the following query against the SPELL_MACRO table to obtain the highest ID value
select * from splmac order by id desc
4. Compare the values returned from the queries executed in Step #2 and Step #3 above. If the value from the query in Step #2 above is lower than the value returned from the query in Step #3, proceed to the following step.
5. Extract the Key Name of the problematic table from the Key_Control table
pdm_extract -f "select * from Key_Control where key_name='Spell_Macro'" > kc.txt
6. Open the KC.TXT file in a text editor and modify the key_value to a number higher than the max ID value returned from the query in Step #3 above
7. Save the revised file as KC_NEW.TXT
8 Run the following command to load the revised file