If you change the shifts in a base calendar assigned to a team in PPM, the availability is not correct.Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to PPM as an admin user.
- Create a base calendar called HalfTime.
- Set the shifts for M-F for 08:00 AM to 12:00 PM with no afternoon shift.
- Create a new labor resource and assign it the calendar created above. Verify resource availability is 4.
- Create a team and add the labor resource above. Add one other resource that uses the standard calendar.
- Confirm the team availability is 12 (made by 1*8 + 0.5*8)
- Change the M-F shifts of the standard calendar to end at 07:00 PM, making a ten hour day. Check the team availability
Availability 14 (10 for the resource using standard plus 4 for the resource using half time)Actual Results:
Availability is 15 (from 1.5*10)