When a change of IP address of a server or hub is needed.
How to change the IP address of a Robot or a Hub?
UIM: all versions
To change the IP of a robot or hub:
1. Stop the UIM robot or hub
2. Navigate to your UIM install folder
3. Open \Nimsoft\robot.cfg file
4. Edit the line robotip: with the new ip
5. Start the robot/hub service
If you changed the IP of the OC, you will have to follow this process on the primary hub.
If the above does not work and the IP address reverts back to the original -> that means that the new IP can't be selected with the current network card. To select a new network card you must reinstall the robot/hub. The option to select a new network card is only available at install. It can't be edit once installed, as its hard coded.