The Task properties subpage does not display correctly when you return from assignment properties if the default subpage is not 'General'. Instead of the expected subpage, the General one is shown, and the Assignments part is not visible.Steps to Reproduce
- Go to Administration > Studio > Objects > Task object > Views > Task Properties - [Layout: Edit].
- Create a new subpage (e.g.: My Subpage).
- Create one or two sections inside the subpage, add some attributes as well.
- In the Layout: Edit subpage list, click on the Properties and Layout icon next to the top item, at Page level.
- Order the subpages so that the first item is "My Subpage", and the second is "General".
- Open a project with task and assignments.
- Open a task. "My subpage" subpage will be shown, with Assignments section below.
- Click on any assignment Properties icon.
- Click on Save and Return.
Task's "My subpage" subpage will be shown with the Assignments section below.Actual Results:
Task's "General" subpage will be shown, and Assignments list is not shown - a line appears where the section is expected.Note:
This behaviour assumes that the views are not opened as pop-ups, but this is reproduced when opening with pop-ups as well (Expected: the popup is closed and returns to the "My Subpage", but instead, the pop-up remains open and the same General without Assignments subpage is displayed inside of the pop-up.