ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
[AWI] Unable to display some activities in Process Monitoring Perspective
Article ID: 111632
CA Automic Workload Automation - Automation Engine
On Automic Web Interface, sometimes there are activities that are not displayed on Process Monitoring Perspective, but can be display when filtered:
- When filter for Blocked tasks, it will show the following:
- While for normal display with most (or all) kinds of activities are selected:
(the Blocked activities are not shown even BLOCKED status is checked)
This is due to the default limit of display on web interface
- On screenshot, it displays 215 Abend, 282 waiting and 3 active (total 215+282+3=500)
- While in fact the total of activities should be higher, some of them are truncated from displaying, which can cause misunderstanding
Automic Web Interface v12
- Please go to client 0, look for UC_SYSTEM_SETTINGS
- Add the following parameter: COMBINED_ACTIVITIES_LIMIT, set the value to be higher than 500 (i.e 1000) (Server restart is not needed)
- Then log in again, your Process Monitoring now can show more than 500 activities.