With German Locale set, the cost rate increase in a rate matrix is multiplied by 1M.
This is only seen when MSSqlServer is used as database, with Oracle this works fine.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Open menu Administration - Finance - Manage Matrix
2. Open a matrix - edit matrix rows
3. Select a row and click on "Rate increase"
4. Set a percentage, fill in the dates and click on preview
5. The increase is correctly calculated in the preview
6. Mark the row and click on Submit.
7. In the matrix detail screen the new row is correctly displayed with the same values as the preview values.
8. Go to Home - Account Settings and change the Locale and language to German.
9. Repeat step 1 to 6.
10. The result of step 7 is now:
In the matrix detail screen the new row is displayed with the preview values increased by 1M (1,000,000).
To see the same values in the submitted row as in the preview.
Values are multiplied by 1,000,000
This is caused by a defect reported as bug DE41704.
Release: CODFSS99000-15.4.1-PPM SAAS FedRAMP-Sandbox-Small Environment
This defect is fixed in PPM 15.6