When trying to filter by "Project" in the PM Alerts' Staffing portlet, an Error 500 is thrown.Steps to Reproduce
- Make sure PMO add-in is installed.
- From the Overview tab, go to the PM Alerts tab.
- On the Staffing portlet, click on Options > Configure.
- Click on Chart Filter Section > Layout.
- Add the "Project" attribute to any Selected column and Save and Return.
- Filter by "Project"
Results appear filtered by the portletActual Results:
An "Error 500 - Internal Server Error. The server could not retrieve the document due to server-configuration or other technical problems. Contact your site administrator." is received. Logout is necessary to be able to use the portlet again.