Release: CA Spectrum 10.2.3 and the current Unified CABI Jasperserver 6.4.2 was installed, which was integrated with CA Spectrum.
Component: SPCJSP - CABI JasperSERVER
On the Spectrum side make sure to ...
- use a "spectrum" user to login/run the Dashboard views, if "superuser" is not known in Spectrum
- have SSO enabled on the CABI/Spectrum integration page
--> if SSO is not enabled, enable, save and restart the Spectrum Tomcat service
On the CABI server, make sure to run the following steps:
- STOP the CABI Tomcat (Apache Tomcat)
- run the install command:
CABI Install folder path>\java\bin\java -jar \spectrumConfigInstaller.jar -install
- start the CABI Tomcat again.
- Once up, use a fresh browser to login with a "spectrum" user
- check the "Spectrum Overview" Dashboard again.
The major issue was to run the "spectrumConfigInstaller.jar" with the CABI Tomcat service running. If it is in use, the command will fail, but in this case does not show with an error. Additionally, give the CABI Tomcat restart some time to be ready. The dashboard frames need some time to show data and if not, a refresh should be done.