CA Spectrum 10.2.3 and the current Unified CABI Jasperserver 6.4.2 was installed, which was integrated with CA Spectrum.
On the Spectrum side make sure to ...
- use a "spectrum" user to login/run the Dashboard views, if "superuser" is not known in Spectrum
- have SSO enabled on the CABI/Spectrum integration page
--> if SSO is not enabled, enable, save and restart the Spectrum Tomcat service
On the CABI server, make sure to run the following steps:
- STOP the CABI Tomcat (Apache Tomcat)
- run the install command:
CABI Install folder path>\java\bin\java -jar \spectrumConfigInstaller.jar -install
- start the CABI Tomcat again.
- Once up, use a fresh browser to login with a "spectrum" user
- check the "Spectrum Overview" Dashboard again.
The instructions in the CABI/Spectrum (unified) integration Guide section will be changed, to make sure to stop the CABI Tomcat before running the integration.