The password script does not get updated to the new version. With the upgrade from 11.3 SP1 to 11.4 System Agent, several jar files are removed from the <agent_install_directory>/jars folder as they are no longer necessary. As a result, when calling the password script, the jar files that said script references are no longer present. This is a known issue that will be addressed with the release of r11.4 SP1 agent. Until then, you can modify the contents of the password script as follows:
- Open the password script using the vi editor. vi password
- Delete the contents of the password file by pressing a lower case d followed by an upper case G. This will delete all data from the point where your cursor resides to the ground.
- Now, enter a lower case i to insert data into the editor session.
- Copy and paste the below lines of code (in blue) into the editor.
- Press the escape key
- Now press and hold down the Shift key and enter two z's (SHIFT+Z+Z) to save the data.
- The editor closes and your changes should now be saved.
./jre/bin/java -cp ./jars/agent.jar:./jars/ext/jsafeJCEFIPS.jar cybermation.utility.password.PasswordUtil "$1"
This should resolve your issue and you may now use the password script to encrypt passwords as necessary.