Have installed Harweb to 1 instance of Tomcat, Harvest Mobile to a second instance of Tomcat. When Tomcat starts, getting this error message:
Aug 13, 2018 10:55:23 AM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase validateJarFile
INFO: validateJarFile(C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 7.0_Tomcat7_2\webapps\HarvestSCMRestService\WEB-INF\lib\jsp-api-2.1.jar) - jar not loaded. See Servlet Spec 3.0, section 10.7.2. Offending class: javax/el/Expression.class
Aug 13, 2018 10:55:28 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.TldConfig execute
INFO: At least one JAR was scanned for TLDs yet contained no TLDs. Enable debug logging for this logger for a complete list of JARs that were scanned but no TLDs were found in them. Skipping unneeded JARs during scanning can improve startup time and JSP compilation time.
I tried to execute the mobile app anyway and cannot get past the login screen. Error message is
"There appears to be problem connecting to SCM"
Can login with Workbench, confirming SCM broker and hservers are up and running.
Found there was a port conflict in one of the port numbers I was choosing for the second instance of Tomcat.
Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard
JDK 1.8.0_181 64-bit
Oracle 220.127.116.11.0 Server 64-bit
SCM v18.104.22.168 Server and Client 64-bit
Tomcat 7.0.90 64-bit
- Instance 1 hosts Harweb
- Instance 2 hosts Harvest Mobile
Instead of choosing my port numbers for the second instance by adding 1 to the corresponding port from the primary instance, I added 10,000 instead and it worked.