Attributes of type String are displaying "clickable URLs" when its text value matches a given URL
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Add or Edit an existing Custom Object in Studio.
- Add a New Attribute on the Custom object of type String.
- Edit the List View of the Custom Object so that the New Attribute is displayed on the List View for the Custom Object.
- Add a new Instance of the Custom Object on the Home menu
- Enter a value for the New Attribute: www.ca.com
- Check the value in the Custom Object List view.
Expected Results: The value to appear as plain text.
Actual Results: The value appearsas a clickable URL.
<Please see attached file for image>