ETC hours are shifting away from whole numbers and are rounded off over time. This occurs when working on a project in PPM 15.2 and using the new XML driver.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a project with dates: 7/30/2018 - 6/24/2020
2. Staff a resource to the team
3. Create a fixed duration task with dates the same as the project
4. Assign a resource to the task with a uniform loading pattern and 100 hours of ETC
5. Without making any additional changes, export the project to MSP and save it back to PPM a few times
Expected Results: The ETC always remains at 100 hours in both MSP and PPM
Actual Results: The ETC starts out as 100 hours, but eventually starts rounding off to numbers, such as 99.98 or 99.95
Release: CODFSS99000-15.2-PPM SAAS FedRAMP-Sandbox-Small Environment
The issue is no longer reproducible on 15.4.x. On 15.4.x, the ETC hours no longer round off to include a decimal amount.