Agile Central- Formatted ids on the Release Tracking page are truncated.
Article ID: 110052
CA Agile Central On Premise (Rally)
CA Agile Central SaaS (Rally)
On the Release Tracking page the formatted id values are truncated.
The issue is caused by the work item prefix value being longer then 7 characters causing the text to be truncated.
To correct the issue with the truncated formatted ids the following steps can be taken by a workspace or subscription administrator:
- Go the settings page using the hammer and wrench icon.
- Select Workspace and Projects.
- Select the Workspace in question.
- Select the fields tab
- Change the dropdown list to Portfolio items.
- Locate Portfolio item type and using the gear icon select edit
- There is a 10 character limit on the value that can be entered. The issue was noticed when the value was 7 characters or longer.
- To modify the prefix id use the pencil icon. We recommend using the following id's for the prefixes
NOTE: This will not affected the portfolio items themselves only the way the formatted id is displayed.