Netapp ONTAP default dashboard documented on the following Wiki pages doesn't seem to exist in the Unified Dashboard Storage Dashboard list:
Where we can one get this dashboard?
The NETAPP_ONTAP predefined dashboard may not come pre-loaded in the UMP portal.
For UIM 9.02 and 9.10 only, the existing ext-impl-9.0.2.jar (UMP 9.02) or ext-impl-9.1.0.jar (UMP 9.10) file installed in the <installPath>\Nimsoft\probes\service\wasp\webapps\ROOT\WEB-INF\lib folder must be replaced with the ext-impl-9.1.0.jar attached to this document as follows:
1) Download a copy of the zip file attached to this document and extract its contents to a temporary folder on your UMP robot(s)
2) Deactivate the wasp probe on the UMP robot(s)
3) Rename the existing ext-impl-9.x.x.jar file in the <installPath>\Nimsoft\probes\service\wasp\webapps\ROOT\WEB-INF\lib folder on the UMP robot(s)
4) Copy the ext-impl-9.1.0.jar file from the temporary folder created in step 1) to the <installPath>\Nimsoft\probes\service\wasp\webapps\ROOT\WEB-INF\lib folder on the UMP robot(s)
5) Activate the wasp probe on the UMP robot(s)
To deploy the dashboard on UMP 8.51, 9.02, and 9.10 follow these simple steps:
1) RDP to the UMP server and browse the following folder on the filesystem:
Is the netapp_ontap.lar present in the list?
If yes go to point 5)
2) Browse to support.nimsoft.com > archive section and download the unified_dashboard.zip package.
3) Import the “unified_dashboards.zip package into the local archive on the primary hub then distribute the “unified_dashboards.zip” on the robot(s) containing the UMP “wasp” probe.
4) Restart the UMP wasp.
5) Point a browser to http://<UMP server>[:port]/listdesigner/jsp/get_lar.jsp
6) Click on the netapp_ontap.lar file to get the latest version of this Unified Dashboard. This will prompt to save the dashboard file to a folder on the client system.
7) From an UMP portal login, select Go to -> Control Panel -> Site pages -> Private pages -> Import .
8) Click Browse and choose the downloaded netapp_ontap.lar file from the client system. Note: Importing a dashboard file will overwrite an existing dashboard.
9) Leave the default options selected and click Import.
10) Click the Back to My Private Pages link at the top of the page.
The netapp_ontap Unified Dashboard should be visible under “Unified Dashboards” -> Storage -> Netapp_ontap.