– Made of up to 5 elementary conditions
– The tests carried out can be static (equals, less than, etc.) or dynamic (increases by, decreases by)
• Triggering period:
– The Alert will not be triggered until the conditions are validated continuously over a minimum programmed duration
– This avoids the effects of peaks
– The Alert mechanism is deactivated at precise moments during the day and week (e.g. during backups, because high activity is expected)
– Can be dynamic (containing the values and thresholds noted).
– Ranging from 1 to 100 (can be used as a sort criteria). 1 is often associated with high severity Alerts