Steps to perform the integration if you use a custom installation and non-default installation path
Manual install of CABI reports
1. Copy the capm_reports-xxxx.zip file from CAPC to the CA Business Intelligence JasperReports Server host and unpack it into some folder for the reports (<PM_REPORTS>).
2. Unpack report archive "capm_topn-1.2.0.zip" and data source archive "capm_da-1.2.0.zip". You should get archive "capm_topn.zip" and three folders: "optimized-scripts","scripts" and "WEB-INF".
3. Stop CABI server
4. Make backup copy of the folders in <your_cabi_tomcat>/webapps/jasperserver-pro/:
5. Copy folders from step 2 - "optimized-scripts","scripts" and "WEB-INF" to CABI Tomcat folder <your_cabi_tomcat>/webapps/jasperserver-pro/. Overwrite existing files, if this is upgrade. For fresh installation there shouldn’t be any conflicts.
6. Run script createSSOKeystore.sh (Lin) or createSSOKeystore.bat (Win) (both contained within the createSSOKeystore.zip) and provide correct path to CABI web server folder and CABI java folder (for default installation “/opt/CA/SharedComponents/CA Business Intelligence/apache-tomcat/webapps/jasperserver-pro” and “/opt/CA/SharedComponents/CA Business Intelligence/jre”).
Script is attached to defect. Download it to CABI host and make it executable.
NOTE: On windows even default CABI path contains spaces, so user should enclose path in double quotes (“”). Otherwise, bat file will split path by spaces and will be unable to work correctly.
7. If exist file CABISync.war or folder CABISync in CABI tomcat webapps folder (<your_cabi_tomcat>/webapps/) – remove them CABISync.war fila and CABISync folder.
8. Copy CABISync.war from <PM_REPORTS> folder (step #1) to CABI tomcat webapps folder (<your_cabi_tomcat>/webapps/)
9. Start CABI server.
10. Login as superuser (superuser/superuser) to CABI
11. Go To Manage -> Server Setting and click "Import" Tab
12. Click "Browse..." button and select archive "capm_topn.zip" from step 2.
13. Click "Import" button.
14. Go to View->Repository and then to /Public/ca/Performance Management/datasources folder
15. Edit CAPM Data Source and fill in appropriate PC parameters
At this point installer steps are done. Please, follow Performance Center documentation to copy jks and properties files to PC and add CABI as datasource: