Upgrading the Secure Cloud On-Premise Connector Server from version 1.58 to version 1.60 failed.
Secure Cloud 1.60
As part of previous Secure Cloud 1.58 hotfix steps the eta2_server certificate was imported into the ssl.keystore used by the Secure Cloud On-Premise Connector Server. This certificate caused a conflict which caused the upgrade to fail.
1. Stop the on-premise Connector Server
2. Take a backup of the existing ssl.keystore
3. Remove the eta2_server alias from the ssl.keystore file being used via the following command: keytool.exe -v -delete -alias eta2_server -keystore ssl.keystore
4. Start the on-premise Connector Server and verify that you are still able to see endpoint account details via the Secure Cloud Web UI even with the eta2_server removed from the ssl.keystore
5. If everything is still working properly then proceed with trying to upgrade the on-premise Connector Server from version 1.58 to version 1.60