'Error 501 - Not Implemented. The server does not support the requested feature. Contact your system administrator.' Error while accessing the 'General' Page of Clarity.
- - -
- - -
3. Tried the following, which did not resolve the issue for all of the Portlets on the Home menu:
This can happen if the user's current homepage is corrupted or no longer is valid.
All Supported Releases
Reset the user's homepage to the default:
1. As an Admin, go to Administration->Organization and Access->Resources
2. Filter for the user with the issue, and click on the link to the user to access the Properties tab
3. Click the "Reset Home Page" Button
How to Restore Defaults in PPM to Resolve Corruption or System Errors
Method 2: Create a bookmark in Firefox
1) In Firefox, log in to Clarity with a user ID that doesn't have the issue.
2) Navigate to the portlet page with the issue.
3) Right click on the configure link and select "bookmark this link".
4) Log in to Clarity as the user with the issue and select the bookmark.
5) This will bring you to the configure portlet page where you can restore defaults as the user with the issue.