When using UMP dashboard designer, we're unable to attach devices to nodes. The designer fails to discover devices using alarm filter.
Timeout is reached preventing data from being returned.
Use the below steps to change the timeout.
- Go to IM select wasp probe
- Open Raw Configuration
- Expand webapps folder
- Select dashboard folder and expand
- Select timeouts folder
- Select dataSession key and click EditKey button
- Enter a new value 80000 (10000 is default) in the opened window and click ok
- Click ok in Raw Configure window
- Restart wasp probe