CA Agile Central On Premise (Rally)
CA Agile Central SaaS (Rally)
How can we start building Agile Central application in .NET ?
Release: ACNEEE99000-2018.1-Agile Central-Enterprise Edition-Perpetual
- Step 1: Our working environment: Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 Community Edition
- –It’s Free. You need a MSDN account (you can also signup after install).
- –Must install “.NET Desktop Development” option. Make certain “.NET Framework 4-4.6 Development” option is selected.
- Step 2: Test Visual Studio – Hello World first app.
- Step 3: Download .NET Tool-Kit
- Step 4: Check out: User Guide, API Doc and few code samples.
- Step 5: Create Visual Studio Project and build one/few samples.
- Step 6: You’re all set to write your own code. Go for it
Check out the video below for more!
<Please see attached file for image>