CA Agile Central On Premise (Rally)
CA Agile Central SaaS (Rally)
How can we start building Java applications for Agile Central?
- Step 1: JDK: Go to: java.sun.com (use JDK 1.7 and higher).
- Step 2: Our working environment: Eclipse - https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/
- Step 3: Test Eclipse – Hello World first app.
- Step 4: Download Java Tool-Kit and dependencies
- Step 5: Download Agile Central java code samples:
- Step 6: Create Eclipse Project include and build the sample files.
- Step 7: You’re all set to write your own code. Go for it J
Check out the video at Start building Java applications using Java Toolkit (35 min) for more!