CABI Dashboards will not Show in UMP, it just show a spinning circle.
In the cabi logs the following is recorded:
Jul 28 10:53:50:822 [UserSynchronizationThread, cabi] (6) permission denied, Received status (6) on response (for sendRcv) for cmd = 'hubsec_list'
Jul 30 11:48:51:671 [attach_socket, cabi] ensure_js_user_exists callback failed: com.ca.cabi4uim.sso.exceptions.UserSynchronizationException: Error creating UimToJasperUserSync
The CABI robot wasp and cabi probes were both restarted, still not working.
It is possible to login to CABI with SuperUser and run reports just fine.
Missing probe administration information for the cabi probe in the security.cfg file:
IP mask: *
UIM/UMP: 8.51 SP1
cabi: 3.20 (bundled)
Add the required cabi probe security administration information:
From Infrastructure Manager:
1. Select Security->Probe Administration:
2. On the Probe Administration pop-up dialogue, select the New Probe... option:
3. On the New Probe pop-up dialogue enter the cabi probe administration values:
4. Select OK to save the change. The cabi probe should now appear in the list of probes with the expected security administration access permissions:
5. Select OK to save the change.
From Admin Console:
1. From the Show menu option in the upper left-hand corner of the Admin Console page, select the Probe Security option:
2. From the Actions drop down list in the upper right-hand corner of the Probe Security page select Add
3. On the Add Probe Security Access Level pop-up Window add the cabi probe security access information:
3. Select ADD and the cabi probe security access permissions are added to the Probe Security page:
Once the cabi probe security access has been added back, it may be necessary to restart the cabi robot.