Add the required cabi probe security administration information:
From Infrastructure Manager:
1. Select Security->Probe Administration:
2. On the Probe Administration pop-up dialogue, select the New Probe... option:
3. On the New Probe pop-up dialogue enter the cabi probe administration values:
4. Select OK to save the change. The cabi probe should now appear in the list of probes with the expected security administration access permissions:
5. Select OK to save the change.
From Admin Console:
1. From the Show menu option in the upper left-hand corner of the Admin Console page, select the Probe Security option:
2. From the Actions drop down list in the upper right-hand corner of the Probe Security page select Add
3. On the Add Probe Security Access Level pop-up Window add the cabi probe security access information:
3. Select ADD and the cabi probe security access permissions are added to the Probe Security page:
Once the cabi probe security access has been added back, it may be necessary to restart the cabi robot.