When PAM is deployed for the first time, it will require and use 8GB only.
After release 2.7.1 and 2.8.x, PAM allows you to attach additional space. This new space stores the log files which is the majority of the disk space usage.
The goal of this document is to help user attach the storage.
Power Off the PAM server:
1) Log in to PAM GUI.
2) Go to Config >> Power. And select to power off.
Add the new HardDisk:
1) Login to your VMWare Console
2) Go to the PAM Server settings (right click on the machine and select Edit Settings)
3) In the Hardware tab, Click on Add. Select the Hard Disk and click on Next.
4) Select to create a new virtual disk. Next
5) Enter the size and Next until complete.
6) Power ON the server.
Attach Additional Storage:
1) Login to PAM GUI and go to Config >> 3rd Party
2) Scroll down upto the end of page. You should see the "Attach Additional Storage" section and the new harddisk detected.
3) Click to Attach the new storage.
Note: The Xsuite cluster must be turned off via the Synchronization Page before attaching or detaching storage.
You can find more information about how to increase the space of your virtual machines in the following links:
On Windows with Workstation: https://kb.vmware.com/selfservice/documentLinkInt.do?micrositeID=&popup=true&languageId=&externalID=1004047