When you find an unexpected error messages in RC/Query commands, for example with DDL or HDDL commands, you have to create an OFS trace data set and send the output trace created to technical support. OFS is the Object Framework Services that several of our components work to generate the DDL of the DB2 objects.
To create a debug trace from OFS for RC/Query commands you can follow the following steps.
1) Allocate a dataset 'highlvl.CAOFS5.FILE'
Organization . . . : PS
Record format . . . : VB
Record length . . . : 1028
Block size . . . . : 6144
10 CYLS as Primary and Secondary space should be fine.
2) Issue command TSO ALLOC DD(CAOFS5) DA('highlvl.CAOFS5.FILE')
3) Issue the DDL command that generates the error.
4) Logoff from the TSO/ISPF session to free the allocated DD.
5) The CAOFS5 data set should now contain a trace data.
6) File can be sent via FTP in binary tersed format for analysis.
In the allocated DD(CAOFS5), the number '5' is the highest level of trace, there are lower levels of trace for example 4 or 3, start with CAOFS5 and if any other level of trace is required it will be requested by technical support.